($28.00 for 0.16 oz.) is a medium copper with warm undertones and more warm, lighter golden copper shimmer throughout that gives it an intense, metallic finish. This shade didn’t have high sparkle content, but it seemed to have a slightly larger shimmer throughout, which gave it a more visible shimmer when applied and blended out to my skin–this . It didn’t seem to emphasize my skin’s natural texture, but it was closer to doing so than the other shades.
It had rich color coverage in a single layer. The firmer, denser textureit easy to use a lighter hand to pick up less product to achieve sheerer coverage if desired; it was more pigmented than marketed. The surface was almost emollient to the touch, so very smooth, and had to glide without being powdery. This shade lasted well for eight before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- (PiP) is darker (95% similar).
- (P, $20.00) is more shimmery and darker (95% identical).
- (LE) is more shimmery and cooler (95% similar).
- (P, $9.00) is more shimmery and darker (95% similar).
- (LE) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- (LE) is more shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- Credit (P, $12.50) is more shimmery and warmer (90% similar).
- (P, $8.00) is more shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- (LE, $7.00) is more shimmery, lighter, and cooler (90% similar).
- (LE, $35.00) is more shimmery and darker (90% similar).
$28.00/0.16 oz. – $175.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to highlight while “smooth[ing] the appearance of your skin” with an “ultra-silky” texture that “blends effortlessly.” Thein was touted as having all buildable formulas, though I’d say that the highlighter formula was more semi-opaque to opaque for the most part.
It was easy to use a lighter hand as the texture was denser and firmer (without stiffness), so nowas picked up. The product felt incredibly smooth and almost cream-like–as if it were emollient to the touch–which helped the ” onto the skin after five minutes. Some shades were smoother and more luminous than others; a few yielded a more intense skin’s natural texture. They all applied evenly and blended out with minimal effort. Most of the shades wore well for eight hours on me.