($38.00 for 0.34 oz.) is a muted, medium brown with a hint of rosiness and warmer, peachy-gold pearl throughout. It had nearly opaque color coverage in a single layer, which was its “con” as it wasn’t a buildable formula; I had to use a very light hand and be up.
The consistency was incredibly smooth to the touch, almost silky,and powderiness (in the pan). It was applied evenly to bare skin, diffused as I spread, and blended well. The finish was subtle and luminous, so I didn’t fear emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. The .
for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- (P, $25.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- (P, $44.00) is less shimmery and lighter (95% identical).
- (P, $2.99) is less shimmery and lighter (90% similar).
- (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, and warmer (90% similar).
- (LE) is less shimmery and warmer (90% similar).
- (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- (P, $45.00) is less shimmery and darker (90% identical).
- (PiP) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- (LE, $32.00) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (P, $7.99) is less shimmery and darker (85% identical).
$38.00/0.34 oz. – $111.76 Per Ounce
The formula should be “featherlight, long-wearing” that “builds effortlessly from sheer to subversive.” Thepearl–and range from more muted to vivid colors. The biggest “downfall” of the formula was that it was rather pigmented than buildable, so one could use a lighter hand to get more buildable coverage. However, I to moderate writing to ensure I didn’t over-apply each shade.
The consistency was smooth, silky, and lightly creamy to the touch; it was a touch powdery in the pan but had more slip than moston the market, but it was a powder-based formula. The product applied well to bare skin and over foundation, diffusing well along the up base products.
The satin pearl finish was luminous but not overtly shimmery, so it did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture.wore around nine hours on me before fading visibly.
Browse all of our.
Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists areas available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.