($12.50 for 0.21 oz.) is a medium-dark peach with warmer, more orange undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish. It had a semi-opaque, buildable color payoff, which was slightly higher than the market, but it was closer to the brand’s description than many other shades in the formula. The texture felt more loosely pressed and drier, but I didn’t see an impact on the actual application as the powder was applied evenly, blended out well, and had a nice texture. This shade stayed on nicely for eight and a half before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING:for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- (LE, $34.00) is darker (90% similar).
- (LE, $47.00) is less shimmery, and cooler (90% similar).
- (LE) is lighter (90% similar).
- (P, $22.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, and lighter (90% similar).
- (PiP) is less shimmery, and warmer (90% similar).
- (P, $7.50) is cooler (90% identical).
- (LE) is darker (85% similar).
- (LE) is less shimmery and warmer (85% similar).
- (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (85% similar).
$12.50/0.21 oz. – $59.52 Per Ounce
There’s not much that describes the formula other than it has a “soft, buildable application.”pigmented–semi-opaque to fully opaque–with soft, smoother textures that weren’t too dense nor too softly pressed into the pan. I’d highly recommend using a lighter hand with a less-dense brush for a sheerer or more buildable application.
The texture was typically smooth, slightly dense, and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so they oftento be buffed and diffused on the skin. The finishes were often more intense, leaning toward metallic, and occasionally, they emphasized my skin’s natural texture when worn at . They wore between eight and nine hours on me for the most part.
Browse all of our.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides, +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists areas available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please
to the or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.