($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a brighter, medium brown with warmer, orange undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had more opaque color coverage than buildable as marketed, but it was easy to apply with a lighter hand and build up range if desired.
The texture was soft, smooth, and a little powdery in the pan, but it applied evenly and blended out nicely without looking dry or delicate on my skin. It lasted well for eightbefore fading visibly.
FURTHER READING:for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- (DC, $26.00) is shimmery and lighter (95% similar).
- (P, $24.00) is darker (95% identical).
- (LE, $8.00) is shimmery, lighter, and cooler (90% similar).
- (LE, $24.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (DC, $9.99) is lighter and warmer (90% identical).
- (LE) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (P, $32.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, lighter, and cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with a semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” The consistency has a drier, thinner feel, and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would agree, but any the blush to go on unevenly and were difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Distarch Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Quercetin. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists areas available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please
to the or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.