($6.00 for 0.023 oz.) is a very light copper with moderate, warm undertones–slightly brownish–with a frosted finish. The texture had good glide without being overly emollient or too stiff to work with, though the larger sparkles made it harder to apply even when layered. It had semi-sheer pigmentation in a single layer, which was buildable to semi-opaque coverage. It quickly dries down, so I recommend and diffusing the edges with a fluffy synthetic brush. It wore well for seven before creasing slightly on me.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- (LE, $6.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (95% similar).
- (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, and cooler (95% similar).
- (LE) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- (DC, $5.00) are shimmery, darker, and cooler (95% similar).
- (LE, $6.00) is shimmery, darker, and warmer (95% similar).
- (PiP) is shimmery and darker (95% similar).
- (PiP, $16.00) is more shimmery (95% identical).
- (PiP) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (95% similar).
- (PiP) is shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- (LE, $17.00) is more shimmery and darker (90% identical).
$6.00/0.023 oz. – $260.87 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be “ultra-pigmented” in “one swipe” while being “long-wearing” and “water-resistant.” There are two finishes: matte and metallic, and the initial release included two shades from each finish, so the overview is based on those four shades, which is not a ton of shades to go off of!
One of the four pencils was drier, stiffer, and prone to snapping off during application. The other three were creamier, with the metallic shades more emollient than the remaining matte shade. The pigmentation varied from shade to shade; it ranged from medium to opaque, with some being more buildable than others.
The performance was more consistent, with three shades applying comfortably with somewhat even initial layers.feel heavy or clingy on my lids, and while they were creamy, they did not feel slippery as they were drying down, so they did not settle into fine lines or creases during the dry-down. They were blendable for five to 10 seconds before drying to a more budge-proof finish.
The shades lasted between six and eight hours before creasing on me. I could apply them directly from the pencil to my eye area. Still, I found a brush that gave me a more even application and helped me blend out the product without losing some coverage compared to an application with a fingertip.