($28.00 for 0.37 oz.) is a medium coral with moderate, warm undertones and fine, golden pearl throughout a dewy finish. While it appeared quite pigmented in an initial swipe, it was prone to sheering out, so it ended up being more in line with how it was marketed: sheer to semi-sheer and buildable.
The texture was lightweight, creamy, and more emollient–more balm-like in that respect–with good glide across bare skin and on top of base products, like foundation, as the formula wasn’t prone to lifting layers underneath. It applied evenly and blended out with almost no effort at all! It stayed on nicely for eightbefore showing signs of wear.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- (LE, $60.00) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery and more excellent (90% similar).
- (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (DC, $60.00) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (P, $20.00) is darker and cooler (90% similar).
- (P, $21.00) is darker, more relaxed, and less glossy (90% identical).
- (LE, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- (P, $16.00) is less shimmery, muted, and more relaxed (90% similar).
- (P, $22.00) is less shimmery and more flexible (90% identical).
$28.00/0.37 oz. – $75.68 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “sheer, buildable coverage” with a “healthy and radiant” finish. If a genuinely dewy finish is something you love, the formula might be right up your alley; if dewy is your arch-nemesis, move along like this very muchup to its “radiant” claim. There wasn’t a down, so it wasn’t all that transfer-resistant, though it didn’t slide off my face too readily either–most shades lasted between seven and eight hours on me.
All the shades were straightforward to apply as they went well over bare skin and foundation, as the formula did not lift base products. The coverage seemed quite pigmented when I swiped on or rubbed my finger against the development and did a single, unblended swatch. Still, in practice, it was more semi-sheer, buildable as the consistency was moderately emollient, like a gel-like cream, and spreadable, which made sheer out naturally.
There is a brush on the bottom of the side (so the tube is effectively double-ended), with small raised bumps that arepickup” for a “more even, fluid application.” It works for the purpose intended, though it may feel a little large depending on the size of one’s cheeks. I also found it challenging to in the tube without some bristles splaying/catching as I did so.
The brush head is removable, which makes more sense for cleaning, but it is hard to hold in hand, so it(more so to blend out the product, leaving it attached to the bottom tom the tube).