($13.00 for 0.05 oz.) has a bright, pinky-coral base with shimmer that shifted between chartreuse green and gold paired with a metallic finish. It was richly pigmented, where a little , while the texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firm nor too loosely pressed into the pan. The shift was noticeable without looking for it while retaining a visible base color. It wore well for eight and a half before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- (LE, $6.00) is less shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
- (LE, $6.00) is less shimmery, washed-out, and muted (85% similar).
- (P, $10.00) is darker and cooler (85% similar).
- (LE, $25.00) is darker (85% similar).
- (P, $5.25) is lighter and cooler (85% similar).
- (P, $6.00) is softer and warmer (85% similar).
- (P, $13.00) is cooler (80% identical).
- (LE) is darker and cooler (80% similar).
- (PiP) is shimmery and darker (80% similar).
- (P, $6.00) is less shimmery and darker (80% similar).
$13.00/0.05 oz. – $260.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to cross between “vivid metallic and iridescent chameleon,” so they have a more robust color base but a multichrome shift. The brand recommended applying over an eyeshadow primer and in a thin layer to “intensify the shift.” However, I did notas they were readily apparent used on their own. They were richly pigmented with a soft, smooth consistency that was lightly emollient but not too thick or too
densely packed into the pan, so it was easy to pick up product with aand fingertips/dampened brushes if preferred. The eyeshadow was applied evenly to bare skin and blended nicely along the edges. The vivid, more colored base helped make these easier to incorporate with other eyeshadows, too, so those who find multichromes daunting may like to start with this type of multichrome. lasted between seven and eight hours on me before creasing visibly. Browse all of our .
Mica, Silica, Tin oxides, Boron Nitride, Nylon 12, Caranuba Wax, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic Triglyceride, Isododecane, and Phenoxyethanol.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists areas available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please
to the or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. We hope you’ll Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!