Bladder health is not somethingabout. However, it is a topic that has to be discussed. As people age, the bladder that were not present before. urine, and it is from where adults excrete around a quart and a half of urine every day.
When a person, the elasticity of the bladder tissues becomes less stretchy. Since the organ becomes less flexible, it will no longer hold the same amount of urine as before. Among the problems that a less flexible bladder could urine incontinence. If you are experiencing similar symptoms, you might need to use the MoliCare product finder for products suitable for continence management.
Some factors that affect your bladder might not be within your control, but below are some of the ways you can maintain the health of your bladder:
- Visit the bathroom more frequently and when necessary.
- Try urinating at least once after every 3-4 hours. When you hold pee in your bladder for too long, your bladder muscles get weaker, making it more likely that you’ll have a bladder infection.
- When urinating, take Otherwise, if you do it in a hurry, you may not be able to open your bladder completely. This could result in a bladder infection.
- While urinating, keep your body relaxed. It will be simpler to empty the bladder if its muscles are relaxed. It is advisable to sit on the toilet seat rather than hovering over it, as this make it difficult for ladies to relax.
- Wipe your private area from germs from entering the urethra, women should wipe from front to back. After a bowel movement, this is the most critical .
- Urinate after sex. Bacteria can travel from the vaginal cavity or bowel to the urethral opening during sexual . To reduce the chance of infection, both should urinate right after intercourse.
- Regularly exercise. Constipation and bladder difficulties can be avoided by engaging in physical exercise. It can also aid in the maintenance of a healthy weight.
- and cotton undergarments. Doing so helps the urethra dry. Moisture can be trapped in tight-fitting pants and nylon underwear, allowing germs to thrive.
- Limit caffeine and alcohol makes issues in the bladder worse. The same is true for caffeinated drinks such as sodas, coffee, and tea.
- Drink enough fluid, particularly water. The body comprises around 70% of water, which indicates how important it is to drink enough liquid .
- Avoid who smoke have a greater chance of having bladder problems. It could also raise your chances of having bladder cancer.
- Do kegel exercises. This exercise helps strengthen pelvic floor muscles, which are involved in emptying the bladder.
Ultimately, acan help you maintain a healthy bladder. While some factors that affect the health of your bladder are uncontrollable, following the tips mentioned above can .